Skip to content
- How much is the tent UPF? Babies' skin melanin produces little, so the pigments are thin and easily burned by ultraviolet rays in the sun. A quality baby beach tent which has certified ultraviolet protection is able to keep your little one out of the sun, and good for their safety.
- Is it easy to assemble? You absolutely need a baby tent that has simple instructions to set up and take down, especially when you mess around with a few excited kids on the beach. An instant beach tent, pops up in 3 seconds without any assembly required, is a wonderful choice.
- Is it well-ventilated? It should be well-ventilated for babies in there for a cooler nap. Many styles have mesh windows, some also have roll-down flaps or zippered door, allowing babies to nap without getting sand blown all over them!
- Roomy enough inside? The parents generally bring lots of baby necessities and place in the tent to keep them away from the sun and sand. Nursing requires sufficient interior space as well. Make sure the tent you shop suits all your needs.
- Is it lightweight and compact? A great unit is easy to carry and stow. This is especially beneficial when you have a family beach vacation with your babies and have to take along too much luggage. The pop up baby tent can be folded up into a flat round case with handles for easy carrying so that it becomes popular among the young parents.